I love a lot of the food blogs and eventually I begin to love the food bloggers themselves for their creativity. One such food blogger is Raaga- The Singing Chef. She has a lovely blog filled with wonderful recipes and stories. When Divya announced that Raaga's blog is being featured on Tried and Tasted , I was thrilled and I had to make something from her blog. I chose a rice dish for a simple reason that Raaga puts it best herself "Pulaos are multipurpose dishes. They are showstoppers at parties, timesavers on weekend and lifesavers during weekday lunches." Cauliflower peas pulao from her blog Ingredients: 2 cup Basmati Rice 1 cup Peas 2 cup Cauliflower florets Salt to Taste 1-2 tbsp Oil ¼ tsp Asafoetida 1” stick Cinnamon 3 Cloves Masala (Grind to a Paste): 3 tbsp frozen Coconut, thawed 1 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves 3 Green chillies 1" piece Ginger 3 pods Garlic 1 medium Onion, roughly chopped 1” stick Cinnamon 3 Cloves 1 tbsp Khus-Khus, soak...
It was awesome....
ReplyDelete